Autohex_II_BMW
2020-12-17T06:12:12Z
Hi,
For users who are getting Autohex driver issue after latest windows update please change the files your computer using the attached one. From next autohex update it will be fixed on the setup itself.
file location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microtronik\AutoHexPC
 USB issue.rar You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Willisodhiambo
2020-12-23T09:46:44Z
I noticed this USB issue. It would connect disconnect at random. Let me try this
BmwMerc
2021-01-23T22:25:32Z
Autohex back to life when you replace those drivers, but ISN Boot Mode still dosn`t work.
Autohex_II_BMW
2021-01-24T07:04:03Z
Originally Posted by: BmwMerc 

Autohex back to life when you replace those drivers, but ISN Boot Mode still dosn`t work.

have to close autohex software first if isn boot mode need to work, but all ecus now we support in factory mode without opening, so isn boot mode no longer much needed, close autohex software and run isn boot mode software.
germanautowerke@pm.me
2022-12-17T17:29:36Z
I recently purchased the Autohex and Hexprog and I'm having an issue with the Autohex connecting. On initial install 50% of the time it will recognize the Autohex II and load update. After initial install I can open the program, but once the program is closed and tried to reopen, it will come up with "CONNECTION DRIVER: CANNOT CONNECT TO WVCI Reference:1303". I've tried different cables, using the .rar file on the thread. Installed Autohex program on 4 different laptops (windows xp, windows 7, 8, updated from windows 8 to 10, and bought a new laptop with windows 11) Every laptop has the same result. Will work if it connects first time, but everytime after that it won't connect. In device manager it doesn't recognize the driver. Any help would be appreciated.
Autohex_II_BMW
2022-12-19T09:26:52Z
Originally Posted by: germanautowerke@pm.me 

I recently purchased the Autohex and Hexprog and I'm having an issue with the Autohex connecting. On initial install 50% of the time it will recognize the Autohex II and load update. After initial install I can open the program, but once the program is closed and tried to reopen, it will come up with "CONNECTION DRIVER: CANNOT CONNECT TO WVCI Reference:1303". I've tried different cables, using the .rar file on the thread. Installed Autohex program on 4 different laptops (windows xp, windows 7, 8, updated from windows 8 to 10, and bought a new laptop with windows 11) Every laptop has the same result. Will work if it connects first time, but everytime after that it won't connect. In device manager it doesn't recognize the driver. Any help would be appreciated.

Please contact support when it is not connecting, and make sure the device is updated fully with autohex software once connected. If facing the same driver issue we recommend contacting support and inform. This driver no longer needs to use for new installed software as the driver will be good and it is installed from windows for win8 and up.
Thank you
ron256
2023-07-12T19:50:12Z
Same problem how you solve it?
Autohex_II_BMW
2023-07-15T10:26:16Z
Support will check if you have the same issue, please contact the support team.