hmmmm3
  •  hmmmm3
  • 57.4% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2024-10-21T22:27:27Z
 751225792(1).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.Car cranks but doesn't start and Im not sure of the next step. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Message we get in Ista P is a screen that says" Initiate start value sync with motor ECU"
Operation due to EWS version not available
EWS Version:4
EWS 4 secret key: Locked

Background:
Customer contacted me and let me know that CAS was missing. Later I found out that DME and CAS were both missing and customer wanted me to program a new CAS and match it with DME - MEVD17.2. The DME was obtained from another car.
Car model: E70, 2012

I reprogrammed a CAS3+ and made new keys, programmed VIN, and uploaded the VO from the FRM. Lastly, I copied ISN from DME to CAS and recoded the CAS. The car cranks but does not start and we get the above message in IstaP

Questions: For CAS3+ is it necessary to sync the DME and CAS? Is there a sync that needs to happen with the EWS? What step and I missing?

Any help would be appreciated.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Piconerd
2024-10-24T06:39:20Z
You need to carry out the EWS sync. This is a service function found in ISTA / High quality scan tools.