righton
  •  righton
  • 52.6% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2022-03-21T00:26:33Z
2007bmw 6 series, i need to read isn fromthis dme. is it same as msv80? or how to proceed to read on bench? my problemis that the message board says steering lock fault. tried unplugging from it and plugging in emulator and same problem. have all original files eeprom and flash of cas but not sure which way to proceed to make this carstart?
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2022-03-21T07:30:12Z
Originally Posted by: righton 

2007bmw 6 series, i need to read isn fromthis dme. is it same as msv80? or how to proceed to read on bench? my problemis that the message board says steering lock fault. tried unplugging from it and plugging in emulator and same problem. have all original files eeprom and flash of cas but not sure which way to proceed to make this carstart?

Hello
unfortunately we don't support ISN from MSS65 direct reading if you send us ECU Left P-flash we can give you ISN. But looks like your issue is not from ISN, steering lock fault has nothing to do with ISN. if ISN is wrong you will have EWS fault, also if DME and CAS is original no need to match ISN again you can just try sync from service functions.
For the ELV issue please try to reset ELV from service functions and also check if cas is downgraded on cas firmware option.
PDXAutoworks
2022-03-21T15:27:39Z
Try to unplug battery bsd cable and see if the car starts.
BMW File Service
VAG Immo Data Transfer
bmchicago
2022-03-23T21:26:05Z
plug in emulator and turn on ignition or Radio position. Reset steering lock and see if it release ignition.