Enoch
  •  Enoch
  • 72.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2016-10-12T01:29:49Z
Thanks. Or can I enable new key from dealer ? I have no kl15 (ignition).

The whole story.. my friend has an e90 with an aftermarket key which was key key 3. The key stop working and he ordered a key from the dealer which is key 3 also. So the dealer key is not working. So I deleted key 3 data hoping that the dealer key would work. I couldn't save the old key data because I have no ignition. I tried programming the CAS. I also tried saving the key data from another e90 to this vehicle just to move the car, but that didn't work. I ordered 2 blank keys. I'm hoping that I can setup the blank key as 2, so he can still use his dealer key. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2016-10-13T13:09:44Z
When you program a new key on slot 3, it will overwrite the stored data stored by BMW (which is known by them when they want to make a key).
Ordering a new key from BMW, it will not work this way, no matter what you do.
We always recommend Autohex II users to add key on Slot 9 then 8,...
In this E90 if you don't have any working key, you must work with Autohex as a no working key case (Option 4)
If you need any help to complete this job when you get the blank key, contact support, they will work with you on teamviewer.
tech.support15@micro-tronik.com
Cheers