Milkyway
  •  Milkyway
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2020-11-23T23:05:31Z
Hello!

Today I'd big problems with Autohex. Tried to make a new key for a FEM. I had the secret key so it should be an easy thing. Connected Autohex with the FEM (as always), loaded the secret key but the Autohex failed to connect to the Hextag. Hmm, Hextag was connected and I tested Hexprog - it worked without any problems. Tried it several times, no way. I restarted Autohex and now Autohex wasn't able to detect the WVCI. Tried several different USB cables, different USB ports, USB hubs, 3 PCs - no way. I installed Autohex on a brand new Intel NUC. Autohex started and the update for Autohex failed with error 1303 - no connection to WVCI. Damn, it seems that my hardware is broken. Fantastic - no way to make a new key with Autohex and an angry customer. I made then a new key with a hardware from a competitor - just a simple thing, cause it was running like a charm. But it needed much more time cause I had to get the secret key new.

I had in the last months sometimes the problem that the PC wasn't able to detect the WVCI but got it solved with a different USB port or a reconnection, but now Autohex is totally gone with the wind.
So, what's to do now? I need this stuff (otherwise I hadn't bought it). :)

CU Oliver
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2020-11-24T06:12:29Z
hi,
its a driver issue from new windows update. It has been already resolved if you contact support and arrange TeamViewer on your laptop they can solve the issue for you.we recommend you to contact via skype or WhatsApp on below details for more convenience.
WhatsApp: +971555827622
BmwMerc
2020-11-24T17:10:44Z
shouldn`t it be better if we could get it updated automatically through AH2 or HexProg updates? How can we know that windows updates can sometimes impact AH2/HexProg drivers? Microtronik support also isn`t open 24hrs. Some more users might be unlucky and stuck in situations similar to Milkyway and even worse. I was lucky to notice that when I was working from home and couldn`t even expect that. However, haven`t checked my HexProg yet only Autohex
CipiCip
2020-11-24T18:40:12Z
As i know is you can skip that check the key if is blank with hextag...i did several keys on fem and cas4 and everytime i didnt connect my hextag
You can try next time
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-11-25T06:44:09Z
Originally Posted by: CipiCip 

As i know is you can skip that check the key if is blank with hextag...i did several keys on fem and cas4 and everytime i didnt connect my hextag
You can try next time

He is getting error communication with hextag. Its different from inserting key on slot.
CipiCip
2020-11-25T09:03:06Z
I understand that...but he said that he try to make a key on FEM...why need hextag??? You only need autohex
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-11-25T11:27:33Z
Originally Posted by: CipiCip 

I understand that...but he said that he try to make a key on FEM...why need hextag??? You only need autohex

hextag need to be connected to laptop , but key is programmed on coil.
CipiCip
2020-11-25T11:36:07Z
Yes...you are right...autohex search for hextag
abc123
  •  abc123
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
2020-11-30T19:02:37Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

hi,
its a driver issue from new windows update. It has been already resolved if you contact support and arrange TeamViewer on your laptop they can solve the issue for you.we recommend you to contact via skype or WhatsApp on below details for more convenience.

Can you give us the solution here? I think I have the same problem.

Autohex_II_BMW
2020-12-01T06:32:49Z
Originally Posted by: abc123 

Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

hi,

Can you give us the solution here? I think I have the same problem.

you need to change some files in your computer if you contact support they will give you the files for changing.
abc123
  •  abc123
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
2020-12-02T20:37:36Z
Yes, did the files but still have this issue.

I found temporary solution. Each time you use any function on Autohex e.g. bench mode for ISN reading, you have to close the software, then disconnect Autohex, then restart the computer. Sometimes you need to restart 2 times. Then you can use Autohex for 1 function only and you have to repeat this process again.

Update, it stopped working all together. I restarted 5 times. When you try to start any software Autohex just disconnects / reconnects constantly.

Will try another computer in my free time.