Gunniman
2020-12-19T23:34:58Z
I'm thinking of buying the appropriate product, I've lost all my keys and live a very long way from a dealer. I want to know if I can program a key through the OBD port using this product when my car "shuts off" after about 1 minute after pushing the "start, stop, engine" button. There is no slot for me to place a key into. I have 2012 BMW 750Lix. Thank you for your help.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

mbenztech
2020-12-20T03:03:25Z
If you have CAS4 you can do it from OBD2 with good power supply connected to the car. If you have FEM/BDC you will have to do it on the bench.
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-12-20T06:39:45Z
Originally Posted by: Gunniman 

I'm thinking of buying the appropriate product, I've lost all my keys and live a very long way from a dealer. I want to know if I can program a key through the OBD port using this product when my car "shuts off" after about 1 minute after pushing the "start, stop, engine" button. There is no slot for me to place a key into. I have 2012 BMW 750Lix. Thank you for your help.

you can program key for this car using autohex package which supported key programming .
https://www.microtronik.com/order-online/compare