Mantelele
2021-01-29T08:40:46Z
Hello everyone, im new here. Yesterday i received my full package autohex and hextag. I was very excited and started with installation straight away, first install HEXTAG, plugged it in laptop, lights on, installed no problem. Then autohex, installed software and everything, plugged in laptop, no signs of life, no lights no nothing. Tried drivers sollution, no help. Anyone experienced that? Because its frustrating me, when you spend 6.1k euros, and cant even enjoy it atleast for one second. :/
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

PDXAutoworks
2021-01-29T08:45:58Z
You must contact microtronik support so they can activate autohex for you.
BMW File Service
VAG Immo Data Transfer
Mantelele
2021-01-29T08:54:42Z
My autohex doesnt even recognised in as a device in device manager. Also support was connected to me through teamviewer, they tried to do something with usb drivers but nothing helped.
Mantelele
2021-01-29T09:26:32Z
Always get the same error. [img=https://ibb.co/1LmZ5HK]Error on Autohex[/img]
info@olympiclock.co.uk
2021-01-29T14:02:04Z
I found that my autohex unit didnt like the blue USB cables that came with the pack, but hextag was fine. Blue cables wouldnt let autohex talk to computer so changed to USB cables that i use with my autel machine and everything fine since, worth a shot for what a good set of cables are.
CipiCip
2021-01-29T14:52:00Z
My autohex came with BLACK USB and my HEXTAG came with BLUE USB
Maybe you connect usb from hextag to autohex
Autohex_II_BMW
2021-01-30T07:53:52Z
sorry for the issue caused, please try with another usb cable if you have same issue please contact us on skype or WhatsApp to check more about the device
skype - microtronik@outlook.com
WhatsApp +971 55 582 7622
thank you
irancarkey
2021-02-02T12:23:24Z
hello there i had same problem before, my laptop has 2 usb 3.0 and 1 usb 2.0, hextag only work on usb 2, and one other thing is if u connect hextag and autohex to laptop hextag software won't work, u should disconnect auto hex then use hextag but for key programming in auto hex software there is no problem, i connect auto hex to usb 3.0 and hextag to usb 2.0 then i can program remote, i hope i can help you
Mantelele
2021-02-02T15:32:03Z
Hey everyone, Just wanted to share my experience. I just received new Autohex2 unit, worked straight out of the box. That means the old unit somehow wasnt working or was bad at some case. Support and distributor was very cool and super fast. Thanks to them about that. Now im just sitting and waiting for it to be activated. Let the fun times begin! Cheers everyone!