erickdnt
  •  erickdnt
  • 91.4% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2016-11-07T21:09:01Z
This car is with Dme Property because it gave problem in cas, he has a short isn I pulled isn it and put into the cas, so put he said if I wanted to synchronize the dme with CAS. I said yes he did everything perfect and finished.

But the car does not handle and says that the dme this property I try to program the module and the error that attached

Note: replaced cas

erro1.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.

Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

erickdnt
  •  erickdnt
  • 91.4% (Exalted)
2016-11-07T21:40:58Z
 dme.png You have insufficient rights to see the content. list programming.png You have insufficient rights to see the content. isn.png You have insufficient rights to see the content. faultdiagnostic.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Autohex_II_BMW
2016-11-08T07:58:22Z
As I see from these pictures, especially the programming list that there are a lot of Ecus to be replaced. you either used a different CAS (Probably), or you are mounting Ecus not compatible.
You have the expert mode in programming, that's why you were allowed to pass to the programming window of this DME, but when Autohex requested a flash data from the server for a specific model, and specific number, the server could not find a match.
This means: The DME you are trying to use is not for this series, so you either have to correct the CAS FA (if you changed CAS), or you must replace the DME with a compatible one.
You are defiantly not doing the job correctly, first thing to do is, checking why too many Ecus marked for replacement, then start fixing the DME.
erickdnt
  •  erickdnt
  • 91.4% (Exalted)
2016-11-08T15:33:24Z
The module is a siemens. It is with the original car chassis printed on it, I also found it strange to replace so many files, I think it would be the cas file that is wrong, would you have any solution to help me with this? Could I play some file inside this cas? Who could help me or do you think changing the FA already works? I do not think so.
Autohex_II_BMW
2016-11-09T09:47:00Z
You must fix the FA before you you do anything in the car like ISN changing or Ecu flashing.
You can get the correct FA from BMW online, or you can find a similar car then you copy FA by Autohex and write it to this car, then you do the minor modifications in FA if required.
If you avoid this FA correction, you may face a lot of problems.
erickdnt
  •  erickdnt
  • 91.4% (Exalted)
2016-11-10T04:05:49Z
ok very thx i go test
shox
  •  shox
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
2016-11-12T18:41:27Z
If you do not have the original FA can decode the VIN. I'm doing it here: no external link are allowed
The decoded see what equipment options are missing in your fa. Add these options and upload to Cas. Should help