Manuel
  •  Manuel
  • 52% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2021-07-15T07:06:01Z
Hello
I have ecu med9.1.1 I have cloned it. But the car doesn’t start. The fans get activated as soon as I turn on the ignition. It has happened before in other Vw ecus bosh. I thought I had done something wrong but already four ecus with similar problems don’t seem right.
I have Audi 12 s5 v8 med 9.1.1 the “safe” massage in dash is no more, but the car still doesn’t start. Can someone help? Original files. I am thinking might be “checksum!!!! Wrong”???
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2021-07-15T11:51:02Z
Originally Posted by: Manuel 

Hello
I have ecu med9.1.1 I have cloned it. But the car doesn’t start. The fans get activated as soon as I turn on the ignition. It has happened before in other Vw ecus bosh. I thought I had done something wrong but already four ecus with similar problems don’t seem right.
I have Audi 12 s5 v8 med 9.1.1 the “safe” massage in dash is no more, but the car still doesn’t start. Can someone help? Original files. I am thinking might be “checksum!!!! Wrong”???

https://www.microtronik....ccessful-VAG-ECU-cloning 
sixcode
2021-07-16T09:26:33Z
Originally Posted by: Manuel 

Hello

post all files you have so a rar file with ori and a rar file with donor, i will move immodata for you
tonymohabir
2021-07-16T14:41:53Z
Morning I just finished the exact one without a problem. This is what I had done . First I did full back up. Then read all the others and save from read menu. Read used module and save files. Then write orignal files that you had saved one by one after that then write orignal backup file. Car should start. good luck