BmwMerc
  •  BmwMerc
  • 71% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2022-02-27T13:56:24Z
Hi,

I`ve tried to write on facebook group but because the post has to be approved first and it takes ages decided to do it here.
have some problems with updates to the latest 1.0.68.
I have updated my first laptop yesterday without any issues from 1.0.67 to 1.0.68 the database has been updated to. so all good.
But connected my second laptop today and tried to do the same and it has thrown unknown error, can`t remember what exact code was in there, but I posted it on facebook group (please approve it asap).
tried couple times, same issue. then I tried to uninstall AH2 software from my laptop and used the file from microtronik.com to reinstall it again. now, when I connect my AH2 looks like it doesn`t recognize it at all. see the error I get in attachment below.
and what is interesting when I try to connect it on my first laptop now it doesn`t recognise it too (I think Windows Device Manager doesn`t see AH2 at all) which was all good yesterday. AH2 just continuously flashing the middle light flashing green and the first light from the 25-pin connector side always stays in red. looks like this update f***ed my AH2 (hardware???software???drivers???)
plenty of jobs to do on my bench for today and here we go we`ve got surprise and microtronik support is closed on Sundays.
Please if Microtronik sees this message I need solution to sort this problem out as soon as possible. thanks in advance
 AH2_Problem_1.PNG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2022-02-28T10:15:46Z
Originally Posted by: BmwMerc 

Hi,

I`ve tried to write on facebook group but because the post has to be approved first and it takes ages decided to do it here.
have some problems with updates to the latest 1.0.68.
I have updated my first laptop yesterday without any issues from 1.0.67 to 1.0.68 the database has been updated to. so all good.
But connected my second laptop today and tried to do the same and it has thrown unknown error, can`t remember what exact code was in there, but I posted it on facebook group (please approve it asap).
tried couple times, same issue. then I tried to uninstall AH2 software from my laptop and used the file from microtronik.com to reinstall it again. now, when I connect my AH2 looks like it doesn`t recognize it at all. see the error I get in attachment below.
and what is interesting when I try to connect it on my first laptop now it doesn`t recognise it too (I think Windows Device Manager doesn`t see AH2 at all) which was all good yesterday. AH2 just continuously flashing the middle light flashing green and the first light from the 25-pin connector side always stays in red. looks like this update f***ed my AH2 (hardware???software???drivers???)
plenty of jobs to do on my bench for today and here we go we`ve got surprise and microtronik support is closed on Sundays.
Please if Microtronik sees this message I need solution to sort this problem out as soon as possible. thanks in advance
 AH2_Problem_1.PNG You have insufficient rights to see the content.

Hello
Please arrange teamviewer for us to check, you can contact us via live chat from website.

BrancoNicolich
2023-11-10T15:21:58Z
tienes el enlace de facebook?