Car Ecu Flash
2023-11-27T18:41:36Z
Hello Masters
I have done 4 cars in the past few weeks and they are E92 F30 F31 F36 Cas3 and FEM. I am using just original fobs which I virginize them with Hextag.
The issues with all the cars is the comfort access and it does not matter if it’s CAS3 or FEM the car does not read the programmed Fob via comfort access but it reads it via Steering column coil.
I noticed an issue when I program the fob Autohex asks for 433Mhz key but the original fob is 434Mhz.
One of my friends has the same issue and it looks like it’s not being an unknown issue but no one does anything and they move to different tools.
I believe that the coders which is managing the autohex programming process made a mistake in the coding programming software from autohex typing 433 instead 434 and that’s why the comfort access does not communicate with the car
Please make the difference between coding programming a car and coding programming the autohex software, my son is a software developer at Nvidia and this is the only explanation i got from him and I found after hours of research .
Does anyone have any solutions for this issue because no matter what I do or search nothing helps
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

CipiCip
2023-11-30T09:04:02Z
The problem is in reset key function made by you...or the key used on fem is from cas4 ews4
Is no problem in software
And you dont have problems with comfort acces...you have problems with remote function
If you reset key with wrong file that key will be damaged