TonyT
  •  TonyT
  • 52.6% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2024-03-28T22:56:02Z
Hi ,
I Used a good friend of mine Hexprog to clone a Hyundai SIM2K-250 ECM. I cloned both the engine and TCM portions. The engine side worked fine, car starts, no issues. The transmission side, something didn't go right, transmission very hard to "shift" gears and hard clunk to engage Drive or reserve. On the TCM I believe, I used Backup-Restore function. I have since bought myself Hexprog2, can I write the original files read with Hexprog, with Hexprog2? I'm assuming the same format, just want to be sure.

And second question, when getting the 24H sub, if something goes wrong with programming, is another 24H needed to read/write same module, or there's some kind exception? Assuming of course was tool-programming issue.

thank you
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2024-03-29T12:56:00Z
File format of Hexprog and Hexprog II Tuner software with Hexprog II are same. It possible to write the flash files or restore the backup files to the ECU/TCU using Hexprog II.
Leasing license can be ordered online and it is instant activation on payment, so please lease license according to the schedule of the work.
TonyT
  •  TonyT
  • 52.6% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2024-03-29T13:35:05Z
Thank you.

I get the activation time part. My question was, Example here; if there's a problem with the tool writing a module, customer service finds problem with tool and fixes it 2 days later, can they extend original License time to finish that module, or a new payment/license needs to be purchased?

Thanks
Autohex_II_BMW
2024-03-30T08:37:20Z

If there's an issue with the tool during the writing of a module, customer service identifies and resolves the problem within two days. It may then be possible to extend your license from our side to complete the work on that module.