kkxdrive
  •  kkxdrive
  • 63.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2017-04-28T16:07:19Z
Hi. Any update on this? Why there is no manual coding on F series??? If autohex allowed you to change FA, why there is no manual coding? software is useless on any retrofitting on F series....Very very unhappy...
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

BMWorkshop
2017-04-28T17:30:12Z
I am waiting for this function as well
cardiagcom
2017-04-28T20:17:04Z
Any chance to get access for expert mode ? or activate this function? for all users Autohex , other product AVDI have this functions open,
Many customers off Autohex need this option.
Autohex_II_BMW
2017-04-29T06:49:21Z
we are working on manual coding for f series.this topic has been already discussed many time in this forum please don't make repetitions.
kkxdrive
  •  kkxdrive
  • 63.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2017-04-29T14:42:54Z
Ok. thanks. Waiting for new update to have that option. I think, well, i know, autohex are loosing a lot of new customers down to the lack of f series advance coding. There is no programming/ coding on E46,e39,e53,e38 etc, well autohex is useless on cars without cas., and no for f series advance coding and we talking about cars which are 8 years old, dont even ask for G series. We might get some manual coding for G series in 2025:) Come on, its not free software, its not cheap....
Autohex_II_BMW
2017-05-06T15:10:42Z
F series manual coding will be ready in next update I guess
 F_Series_ManualCoding.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Tibibond
2017-05-06T19:46:08Z
Originally Posted by: kkxdrive 

Ok. thanks. Waiting for new update to have that option. I think, well, i know, autohex are loosing a lot of new customers down to the lack of f series advance coding. There is no programming/ coding on E46,e39,e53,e38 etc, well autohex is useless on cars without cas., and no for f series advance coding and we talking about cars which are 8 years old, dont even ask for G series. We might get some manual coding for G series in 2025:) Come on, its not free software, its not cheap....

in my opinion, there are way more important stuff to be taken care off, like cas4/fem/bdc OBD advanced functions(isn, key making), EGS reset for f series and 8hp E series EGS and ISN from dde/dme F series (obd would be nice).

you can get esys for manual coding on f series almost for free online, so in my opinion autohex staff should focus more on jobs that you cannot perform with other tool, spending time on diagnosis and other jobs that can be done with software that you can get online is kind of useless...

i used other expensive dedicated interfaces for BMW, and believe me, i was not happy when the updates only contained " Smooth running control for DDE " , dpf regeneration software and other stuff that ista d could easily do
roxetteer
2017-05-08T16:22:44Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Personally I've been expecting this...quality stuff from the team.

I hope that you are also working on MSD87 ISN and working hours calculator.
shox
  •  shox
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
2017-05-09T11:54:18Z
Hi.Interesting when we get the EWS reset function in 8HP egs (F SERIES)
And key programming with FEM20, BDC (F series) and ISN reading from these modules. Bmw ex ...... already has it
Autohex_II_BMW
2017-05-09T12:32:54Z
EGS 8 HP is already under test, we can help Autohex II users to replace EGS 8HP.
Go to ISN manager in F series, you will see the service there, if you need to use it, you must contact us to help you in using it as it is still under test.
Note that this service is FREE for all BMW users, we did not charge any.
FEM is to be under test in couple weeks too, so just be a little bit patient. :)
Cheers
shox
  •  shox
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
2017-05-09T13:44:20Z
I know that the service is free. That is why I chose autohex as the main tool. I have some suggestions: the ability to program keys in f series without having to connect to the car based on the file read from the cas. Modify this file and re-upload it to cas. Identification of EWS mode 5 inactive / active based on file read from cas. There are such solutions. Read isn EGS and flashing cas (e series) offline,
kkxdrive
  •  kkxdrive
  • 63.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2017-05-15T13:00:59Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Great!