zoranmadzar
2017-11-02T18:05:02Z
Hi
I'm thinking of buying a new hw4 autohex full

1. What can autohex do in case:
programming status 12 !!!!

2. autohex-can it restart programming, when a module gets in, in booth mode .... or programming status 12

I'm asking for any module ... especially ccc..(most connected modules)

3. is it possible (with autohex) during the programming process ....to happen ... programming status 12 ... or kill some module.!!!!...
(whether it exists....autohex recovery MODE !!!!---possible new option in the future!!!)

4. the function of individual programming ... is the solution to solved.... error.... global communication fault!!!

5. autohex does not need optical communication (most) ... ...!!!!
  if the optic-most line are wrong ... but the device works properly ... you want to update the module-.... you are doing auto programming process ... you go to programming ... but most line is not closed ... than you kill ccc ...orr other modules
What are you talking about?

pls answer me....

thx on advanced

zoran
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2017-11-04T06:18:30Z
Originally Posted by: zoranmadzar 

Hi
I'm thinking of buying a new hw4 autohex full

1. What can autohex do in case:
programming status 12 !!!!

2. autohex-can it restart programming, when a module gets in, in booth mode .... or programming status 12

I'm asking for any module ... especially ccc..(most connected modules)

3. is it possible (with autohex) during the programming process ....to happen ... programming status 12 ... or kill some module.!!!!...
(whether it exists....autohex recovery MODE !!!!---possible new option in the future!!!)

4. the function of individual programming ... is the solution to solved.... error.... global communication fault!!!

5. autohex does not need optical communication (most) ... ...!!!!
  if the optic-most line are wrong ... but the device works properly ... you want to update the module-.... you are doing auto programming process ... you go to programming ... but most line is not closed ... than you kill ccc ...orr other modules
What are you talking about?

pls answer me....

thx on advanced

zoran

hi thank you for your interest,please contact via skype(Micro-tronik AutoHex) for queries about autohex.