Jimmy
  •  Jimmy
  • 78.4% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2017-07-11T21:25:29Z
Anybody know why an ecu would show as in programming mode or state cant remember exact term,
trying to replace a dme and it shows as not mounted but in coding shows as in programming mode,
ecu was read using bdm and then given to me to change isn in cas and refit, after fitting the fuel pump is constantly running and Im unable to communicate with it only getting this txt when I check coding state, can read the isn from it no problem ??
anyone can help?
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Gbyleveldt
2017-07-12T03:42:29Z
I doubt it'll work to read ISN with ecu in programming mode. You'll have to reprogram ecu again and, once it's running, you can extract ISN. I think it's in that state from a previously failed attempt to read ISN.
Jimmy
  •  Jimmy
  • 78.4% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2017-07-12T08:02:14Z
Hi,
Sorry you may be right, it was the damaged dde that I read the isn from so I could start car to check it was not power problem,
so its been left in this mode by the bdm isn read? as I said it shows in Autohex as "not mounted" when read in diagnostic, is it still possible to re program?
I though it was strange it could be read in coding/programming but not in diagnose.
Jimmy
  •  Jimmy
  • 78.4% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2017-07-12T16:31:03Z
Problem solved,
turns out after being read by bdm it had no flash data. 8-(
flashed dde using AH and its all good again, AH saves the day again! 8-)

now on to the dead cas2, anyone have wiring diagram to read cas2 with r270?
Findlaybum
2017-07-12T17:19:50Z
 CAS2-2K79X.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.

That's what's in the 270 help files mate ...
OFFICIAL FRIEND OF OFFICIAL AUTOHEX II PARTNER .. AND OFFICIAL FRIEND OF THE BOSS .:)
Jimmy
  •  Jimmy
  • 78.4% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2017-07-12T17:37:40Z
Thanks,
not received it yet as only encountered issue with cas today and just ordered one so dont know what comes with it,
good to know info is included!

all new to me so a bit of a learning curve at the moment.
Findlaybum
2017-07-14T13:32:45Z
 r270.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.

I answered your PM .. but here it is in piccy form mate ..::
OFFICIAL FRIEND OF OFFICIAL AUTOHEX II PARTNER .. AND OFFICIAL FRIEND OF THE BOSS .:)