El hamri Abdellatif
2022-04-17T12:40:08Z
Hello,
My issue is the following. I received a porsche cayenne 92A V6 diesel in my garage and I noticed that the problem comes from the vehicle's ECU, so I brought another computer with the same references as the original one. I read the original ECU and wrote it to the donor but the vehicle won't start. I will send you the two files in order to help me. the original ECU starts the car only with three cylinders. the donor does not even start the car. you will find attached all the necessary parts. PORSHE IMMO.rar You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

PDXAutoworks
2022-04-17T17:29:23Z
here are your new files

porsche immo adapt.zip You have insufficient rights to see the content.

contact pm for pass
BMW File Service
VAG Immo Data Transfer
Autohex_II_BMW
2022-04-18T07:31:32Z
Originally Posted by: El hamri Abdellatif 

Hello,
My issue is the following. I received a porsche cayenne 92A V6 diesel in my garage and I noticed that the problem comes from the vehicle's ECU, so I brought another computer with the same references as the original one. I read the original ECU and wrote it to the donor but the vehicle won't start. I will send you the two files in order to help me. the original ECU starts the car only with three cylinders. the donor does not even start the car. you will find attached all the necessary parts. PORSHE IMMO.rar You have insufficient rights to see the content.

In VAG/Porsche Models IMMO data is stored in OTP portion of the ECU , so even if you clone car will not start unless you do IMMO OFF or Sync IMMO