sixcode
  •  sixcode
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2023-01-30T08:43:12Z
hi

i try to flash a mini R55 ecu MEVD17.2.2 and i get error 8347, ecu still works...
also the same car if i update the frm3 it its flashed with the same software over and over again and autohex still says update available?
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2023-01-30T09:12:50Z
For E series it is possible to flash the module even if they updated already. Please go out and come inside coding/programming and check if it is ok. And the error 8347 for dme because the dme is not compatible with the fa in cas, it is possible to code the dme from indiv coding and use the dme if isn matched already in these cases.
sixcode
  •  sixcode
  • 100% (Exalted)
2023-01-30T10:39:43Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

For E series it is possible to flash the module even if they updated already. Please go out and come inside coding/programming and check if it is ok. And the error 8347 for dme because the dme is not compatible with the fa in cas, it is possible to code the dme from indiv coding and use the dme if isn matched already in these cases.

isn does match cas, this ecu belongs to the car also i did indiv coding for it, still same error
as for frm it says "update available" but there is no update after programming the frm, and going out of the program and log in again i get again "update available" and it programs the exact same software 5 times!

edit

when i try now to update the software in ecu, the whole program freezes and no response..
sixcode
  •  sixcode
  • 100% (Exalted)
2023-01-31T08:54:16Z
can someone tell me what software this is to view cas with ore without elv

UserPostedImage