TOPCAR
  •  TOPCAR
  • 57.4% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2023-03-25T16:03:00Z
Hello, I have a question. Please how is it possible to adjust the mileage on a 2012 BMW 5 F11? I have full AutoHex II with HexProg. So far, AutoHex is telling me that the function is being tested 😞. Thank you for the more detailed instructions. Snímek obrazovky (230).png You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

danielsgarage
2023-03-25T22:59:53Z
Hi,
Cas 4 on bench edit to 0km
Dash on bench edit km what you wont
DME on bench edit KM and mth

Edit km in keys and other ecu but autohex dont do it

Autohex_II_BMW
2023-03-28T11:22:04Z
Cas mileage can reset to 0 from cas firmware option on car , there is option to reset mileage. for cluster it is required to read cluster eeprom direct and edit mileage to desired value and write back the eeprom in hexprog.
BMWZG
  •  BMWZG
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
2023-03-28T18:10:13Z
Originally Posted by: TOPCAR 

AutoHex is telling me that the function is being tested  Snímek obrazovky (230).png You have insufficient rights to see the content.

This function is being tested from some years and I don't expect that to be happen 😞
TOPCAR
  •  TOPCAR
  • 57.4% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2023-03-29T09:03:06Z
That's unfortunately true 😞.
TOPCAR
  •  TOPCAR
  • 57.4% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2023-03-29T09:09:31Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Cas mileage can reset to 0 from cas firmware option on car , there is option to reset mileage. for cluster it is required to read cluster eeprom direct and edit mileage to desired value and write back the eeprom in hexprog.

Do you have a tutorial or video tutorial please? What type of eeprom should I read in the instrument panel? Thank you
Autohex_II_BMW
2023-04-01T07:31:14Z
Cas4/cas4+ mileage is done from coding/programming---->CAS FIRMWARE option there are options to reset mileage on the car. It looks like you are in the wrong option. Please check that from the correct option explained and mileage for cas4/cas4+ can be reset on car. Cluster mileage needs to locate eeprom and edit in hexprog on eeprom and write back eeprom direct and connect back to car.