quarrymot
2020-07-20T10:26:28Z
Hi, I have a customer who has removed and discarded his full lockset and speedo (CAS, ECU, Keys, Speedo).

I have supplied a replacement used lockset and speedo. I have changed the VIN in the ECU, CAS and Speedo and recoded the modules. Everything seemed OK, no tamper light, no service light however it is now showing the ABS light and brake light.

The fault codes are:
5e4e - DSC Sensor Adjustment Values
5e1f - Incorrect vehicle identification number, caliberation required

Could anyone help please? Customer is becoming impatient. I have tried programming and recoding DSC module but the fault still shows and lights still on the cluster.

Many thanks
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

cardiagcom
2020-07-20T17:12:24Z
Need to check VIN number in the all modules , after that copy and write FA from FRM to CAS recode cas , recode DSC , and adjustment steering angle sensor
mbenztech
2020-07-21T03:28:12Z
Perform initialization in with ISTA.
quarrymot
2020-07-21T08:34:01Z
Hi everyone. Just updating you. I was having issues installing ISTA, so Auto Hex recommended that I reset the steering angle sensor using Auto Hex and this fixed the issue!
All the lights are now off te dashboard, everything has the correct chassis numbers and all modules are communicating with themselves!

Thanks again for your help.