Willisodhiambo
2020-12-04T06:03:11Z
I would like to write donor ISN to replacement eeprom.

I think donor ISN is DBDO, I find it in 3 places. Is that correct? If yes I can do it myself. Just need to be sure that it is in 3 places and thus must edit the three occurrences because car is far from me so I don't h eeprom ORIGINAL.zip You have insufficient rights to see the content. replacement.zip You have insufficient rights to see the content.ave opportunity to work on the car. replacement.zip You have insufficient rights to see the content. eeprom ORIGINAL.zip You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2020-12-05T11:01:28Z
Originally Posted by: Willisodhiambo 

I think donor ISN is DBDO, I find it in 3 places. Is that correct? If yes I can do it myself. Just need to be sure that it is in 3 places and thus must edit the three occurrences because car is far from me so I don't h eeprom ORIGINAL.zip You have insufficient rights to see the content. replacement.zip You have insufficient rights to see the content.ave opportunity to work on the car. replacement.zip You have insufficient rights to see the content. eeprom ORIGINAL.zip You have insufficient rights to see the content.

If you got autohex you can read ISN from donor ECU and write to CAS and then just need to do coding for ECU. All work can be done OBD.
sixcode
2020-12-06T10:11:47Z

ori file is DBD0 also it's 0 not O
donor is 8028

also when you edit it in ecu eeprom you need to recalulate checksum, if needed i will do it for you..
Willisodhiambo
2020-12-07T14:04:12Z
Originally Posted by: sixcode 

donor is 8028

also when you edit it in ecu eeprom you need to recalulate checksum, if needed i will do it for you..

Thanks. I can do it OBD but car is not near so wanted to do it on the flash. Ill correct it and try hextag to repir checksum. Thank you!!

Willisodhiambo
2020-12-07T19:40:31Z
 replacement(isn corrected).zip You have insufficient rights to see the content.

donor is 8028

Thanks. I can do it OBD but car is not near so wanted to do it on the flash. Ill correct it and try hextag to repir checksum. Thank you!!

Willisodhiambo
2020-12-07T19:44:29Z

donor is 8028

Reread with some other. I assume checksum corrected, my hextag fails to read this ECUso uised other tools

Autohex_II_BMW
2020-12-08T08:09:38Z

donor is 8028

Reread with some other. I assume checksum corrected, my hextag fails to read this ECUso uised other tools

I believe you already contacted support team regarding not reading this ECU on your tool.
Willisodhiambo
2020-12-14T12:04:40Z
Yes, we already discussed this with support and action has been taken.