danielsgarage
2020-12-20T11:02:33Z
Hi
I read a lot of news about the nbt evo 2 update
Is it safe to use Autohex???
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

BMWZG
  •  BMWZG
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
2020-12-20T13:21:44Z
Originally Posted by: danielsgarage 

Hi
I read a lot of news about the nbt evo 2 update
Is it safe to use Autohex???

Wow, you are brave..;-)
Findlaybum
2020-12-20T15:30:00Z
Windows key + full stop lets you put 😊😊😊😊 mate 🤣

Tam
OFFICIAL FRIEND OF OFFICIAL AUTOHEX II PARTNER .. AND OFFICIAL FRIEND OF THE BOSS .:)
keyproggdynia
2020-12-21T08:07:37Z
don't do it autohex. you will kill nbt. too long programming time. second, probably your nbt has a higher ilevel than the autohex database. then you won't even start programming. it's half a year and they haven't even updated the base. where the bmw ista is updated 3 times. microtronik takes the money to access online programming from the old database. should it be that way. . start doing something and not just supporting hexprog. Autohex is your best product. very weak hexprog
danielsgarage
2020-12-21T11:22:41Z

I asked searchingly
I did update esys -x 45 min
I wonder why a device for so much money will not do it correctly
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-12-22T06:34:34Z
Originally Posted by: danielsgarage 

I asked searchingly
I did update esys -x 45 min
I wonder why a device for so much money will not do it correctly

for doing more tests on ENET flashing on Autohex , hopefully by next year all issue for programming with ENET will be fixed.
keyproggdynia
2020-12-23T09:12:28Z
I don't know what thank you for. enet programming option should be disabled. works very badly. kills modules. you may lose money and thank you. what about you. if something works wrong, write about it, when buying a device, I have the right to get a product of the highest quality. This is how you advertise it. enet works badly from the start. correct it or remove options