genuineauto
2021-11-05T00:58:35Z
Hi, I'm new to this system I borrow the kit from a friend who had never used it before and no one opened the box before me, and to perform the cloning for the bosch Me9.7 ECU seems to require the MPC adapter which is not in the box. I have the kit I believe hextag with the powerbox hexprog triple-core. I compare with the website and I have everything except the MPC adapter. I'm trying to clone the ECM data because I need to replace the ECM for a customer and I already have some benz ecm in hand, I usually work with another tool that is not working anymore. Should I have this piece in the kit or there is a new way to connect it to the board. I know some other tools are doing it directly by the connector but I can't find the information I need anywhere.

https://www.microtronik....oducts/hextag-programmer 
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

genuineauto
2021-11-05T14:39:07Z
How long those it takes usually before microtronik answers us?
PDXAutoworks
2021-11-05T14:47:29Z
You must buy it separately from Microtronik. They are closed on Friday so that's why you may not be able to get a hold of them.
BMW File Service
VAG Immo Data Transfer
genuineauto
2021-11-05T15:15:26Z
o shit ok thank you
Autohex_II_BMW
2021-11-06T07:54:42Z
Originally Posted by: genuineauto 

How long those it takes usually before microtronik answers us?

hello
Sorry for late reply as we are closed on Friday, we have replied to your messages via email and Facebook page. You can continue chat with team over there they will help you with order.
genuineauto
2021-11-06T14:38:38Z
Yes perfect thank you so much