morris503
2021-11-15T02:26:50Z
Hello. I am color blind and have difficulty using the wiring diagrams. Is there a PDF of the wiring designations? For example, a wire color vs usage like 5v, Ground, BDM and so forth. Also, I like to have backup programmers and like the hexprog package. Is there a function to simply select a processor, such as a Motorola 9s12dp512 for reading/writing as opposed to the vehicle specific menus in the HexProg interface? Thank you.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2021-11-15T07:07:18Z
Originally Posted by: morris503 

Hello. I am color blind and have difficulty using the wiring diagrams. Is there a PDF of the wiring designations? For example, a wire color vs usage like 5v, Ground, BDM and so forth. Also, I like to have backup programmers and like the hexprog package. Is there a function to simply select a processor, such as a Motorola 9s12dp512 for reading/writing as opposed to the vehicle specific menus in the HexProg interface? Thank you.

hello
the attached pictures will help you. sorry no option to read M Motorola 9s12dp512 New folder (2).rar You have insufficient rights to see the content.