robert
  •  robert
  • 55.6% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2022-01-22T08:17:36Z
Hi. Has anyone read this CRD3.E1 ecu successfully, factory or boot mode ?
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2022-01-22T12:11:11Z
Originally Posted by: robert 

Hi. Has anyone read this CRD3.E1 ecu successfully, factory or boot mode ?

hello
it will work without any issue on factory mode.
robert
  •  robert
  • 55.6% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2022-01-22T17:25:20Z
It would not work for me. I’ve also contacted support and they tried and said it will not work for some reason. This is why I’m asking others if it worked for them.
applerallph
2022-01-22T17:50:54Z
I dont kno if that one is from a mercedes i remember reading one from mercedes and it detected a heavy current i just left it tho coz i wasnt doin anything serious it was just out of interest _ i was lucky the car started coz it was reading nice then all of a sudden a red warning !!!
robert
  •  robert
  • 55.6% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2022-01-22T18:58:39Z
Yes that was 2016 Mercedes CLA diesel. It wouldn’t connect first when I used 2amp power supply. Hextag support advice me to use 3amp supply. With 3amp one it was communicating but it was coming up with security fault so it would not read anyway . I’m just trying to find out if there is a problem with my hextag or if this ecu is not supported or partially supported.
applerallph
2022-01-22T20:49:57Z
..xclty the same Car i tried to read, CLA Mercedes. On mine it was detecting a heavy current so weird something i'd never seen on my lovely hextag'. needs attention by Microtronik i guess ( let me not condemn , i use a 4 amp adapter by the way 🙃 )
Autohex_II_BMW
2022-01-24T06:51:26Z

Yes that was 2016 Mercedes CLA diesel. It wouldn’t connect first when I used 2amp power supply. Hextag support advice me to use 3amp supply. With 3amp one it was communicating but it was coming up with security fault so it would not read anyway . I’m just trying to find out if there is a problem with my hextag or if this ecu is not supported or partially supported.

we remember your issue now, yes it was giving some security access error. The ECU was not accepting to read. Did you manage to fix the car which was showing some fault on display.
robert
  •  robert
  • 55.6% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2022-01-24T07:21:28Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

we remember your issue now, yes it was giving some security access error. The ECU was not accepting to read. Did you manage to fix the car which was showing some fault on display.

Yes that anti theft fault disappeared when car got locked and left until it went to sleep. On next startup everything was good. I think that was caused by the car itself due to disconnected ecu.

Anyway someone advised me to use 10amp power supply for CRD3 merdedes ecu and then it should work but he is using different tool to read and it works for him. I dont want to burn my hextag so never tried it.
Autohex_II_BMW
2022-01-25T06:43:54Z

Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Yes that anti theft fault disappeared when car got locked and left until it went to sleep. On next startup everything was good. I think that was caused by the car itself due to disconnected ecu.

Anyway someone advised me to use 10amp power supply for CRD3 merdedes ecu and then it should work but he is using different tool to read and it works for him. I dont want to burn my hextag so never tried it.

No sir don't use more than 3A in Hextag if you don't have power module. we will look into this fault will see if some other customers got similar faults.