zoranmadzar
2022-02-04T23:28:29Z
Hi
I have brand new FEM module...I got it on BMW authorized dealer...programmed/coded via vin.
Now i want to programmed new keys,car dont have ori keys....inside new fem i see programmed two keys ...how to ori. fem...STATUS CAS4+_EWS5= ACTIVE
I started,but i think missing fa data...because i cant save fa data(error in communication with module)...i cant calculate programming/coding data(detecting vehicle model but cant calculating vehicle order) ...i cant see vin number/isn...i cant go to retrieve secret key....(maybe it's something new. some of their protection!!! ...)
Below screen shots... 1_PICTURE.png You have insufficient rights to see the content. 4.picture.png You have insufficient rights to see the content. fa_save !!!!.png You have insufficient rights to see the content. 2.PICTURE.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.

I have ori fa/vo data ,saved before on the ori fem module.

Autohex what is your opinion in this case...you can share your expert opinion....What is next step !

thx on advanced
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2022-02-05T06:58:07Z
hello
This error is from FA , if you have original FEM with you please read and save FA from it and load to this FEM then it will work for indiv programming. after you program GW and BODY you can unlock using DME ISN if keys are not showing in slot.
zoranmadzar
2022-02-06T21:43:18Z
Thx AH

Solved