MarkD
  •  MarkD
  • 56.8% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2022-03-04T16:06:19Z
Hello,

I have an ECU with an ST 95P08C3 and I'd like to be able to read and write it but HEXPROG does not support that device. It turns out that this device is very close to the ST M95080 which is supported, the main difference I see is that the 95P08 uses 8 bit addressing and the M95080 uses 16 bit addressing.

Is it possible that Microtronik could add a driver for it? I didn't see a way to ask for a feature request. By looking at the datasheets for both devices, this seems like it would take very little effort.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2022-03-05T06:38:19Z
Originally Posted by: MarkD 

Hello,

I have an ECU with an ST 95P08C3 and I'd like to be able to read and write it but HEXPROG does not support that device. It turns out that this device is very close to the ST M95080 which is supported, the main difference I see is that the 95P08 uses 8 bit addressing and the M95080 uses 16 bit addressing.

Is it possible that Microtronik could add a driver for it? I didn't see a way to ask for a feature request. By looking at the datasheets for both devices, this seems like it would take very little effort.

we will check possible to add that eeprom but let me know what is the ECU.
MarkD
  •  MarkD
  • 56.8% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2022-03-05T19:15:56Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Hello,

I responded to your email, ECU is 0 261 206 950 and CPU is ST10C167

Thanks
Autohex_II_BMW
2022-03-07T06:36:41Z

Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Hello,

I responded to your email, ECU is 0 261 206 950 and CPU is ST10C167

Thanks

its an ME7.1.1 we are working on the issue for writing eeprom of this ecu on hexprog software , hopefully will be fixed on next update.