wheelpro
2017-01-02T23:15:53Z
ISN DME F30 incorrect data record .
after changed with donor dme with same engine 316 (N13)
I FOUND INCORRECT DATA , AFTER HELP FROM SUPPORT , TO RESET WORKING HOUR TO ZERO ,
I FOUND CHAS NUMBER APPEAR TO UNKNOWN
AND CAR CANNOT CODE DME
WITH SAME FAULT INCORRECT DATA
WHAT CAN I DO ?
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

e46M3dave
2017-03-10T15:05:38Z
What is the DME model on that F30? Also I am having that issue on my customer F10 M5, but waiting to get the DME2 from that car to try the working hours reset. Did you perform the reset correctly? were their any errors from ISN Boot mode?

Autohex_II_BMW
2017-03-10T15:58:56Z
@wheelpro
Is not this the same old story? you posted a thread here, we tested your DME via teamviewer, and we told you this is a faulty DME.
If this is another case, please contact support for helping you by team viewer.
roxetteer
2017-03-10T16:20:43Z
Originally Posted by: wheelpro 

ISN DME F30 incorrect data record .
after changed with donor dme with same engine 316 (N13)

Are you sure donor DME is from N13B16A engine from F30 316i ?

Beware, MEVD1725 is also used in F20 114, 116, 118 and F30 320ed which means different power class in coding...that's why you're having "incorrect data record".
wheelpro
2017-03-11T23:22:54Z
this is another case :(
and its from 316 f30 too n13 ( car start )
and customer take his car to another service center and solved by another tools , i dont know name for this tools he used it :(
and why autohex cant update dme from b58 f30 340 ?
when i try to use it i receive flashed online rejected 😞
Autohex_II_BMW
2017-03-11T23:40:56Z
Dude, by mistake I thought you made another topic, later I find it is 2 months old topic. So this is an OLD case.
If DME not updated there is a reference error, can you remember it? Or we have to figure out and guess what situation you put the DME in and what was the error?
By the way, don't you wonder why others are able to do good job in Autohex?
wheelpro
2017-03-12T00:31:53Z
sir every day we have bmw cars to serve it
and i bought autohex cause i heard its good tools and i think though
but i feel there is something wrong with software and fix problem at some times
what ever i am in a great forum , and with good tools may be i need to use it alot
but realy i used it alot of time , like icom, autologic , and now i have autohex ,
thanks for your care
for bmw f30 dme b58 error i dont remember it now but i update egs, but dme error like denied server error
erickdnt
2017-03-13T17:23:30Z
I got a very similar error but because the module was not compatible, but funny when making a DME clone with all the maps and everything else with other tools works, but when the reference of the part does not hit the numbers, it does not always work I look realoem.com to see which numbers are compatible and whenever I find a module with that numbering always works, I had the same problem in a Bmw 120 imput another reference dmw and it worked but giving several defects like not activating the turbo and by I think the module was a 320...