AdvancedCar
2022-04-22T05:44:15Z
Hi,
I just got my HexProg, Set up all went good, but I have problem to look pictures for Wiring.
When I click on Wiring it says Cannot connect to Server , This only happens for ECU , if I go to On bench programmer or keys , I can see pictures , just not able to see it in ECU .

Anyone has this problem ?
Best tool ever " Brain.exe "
Sponsor

Want to repair your Ecu?

Visit Hexprog page

Autohex_II_BMW
2022-04-22T08:09:38Z
Originally Posted by: AdvancedCar 

Hi,
I just got my HexProg, Set up all went good, but I have problem to look pictures for Wiring.
When I click on Wiring it says Cannot connect to Server , This only happens for ECU , if I go to On bench programmer or keys , I can see pictures , just not able to see it in ECU .

Anyone has this problem ?



hello
really apologize for the trouble caused, this is because we are facing a server issue we will be correcting this error in couple of hours.
Autohex_II_BMW
2022-04-22T08:28:41Z
Server issue has been solved
you can access wiring now
BmwMerc
2022-04-22T10:29:01Z
Microtronik could actually prepare a pdf format file in case if there any issues with a server etc it also would be much easier to use. The same could be with thė list of supported cars and ėcus on hexprog. Offline version would always be useful.
Autohex_II_BMW
2022-04-22T13:38:11Z
Originally Posted by: BmwMerc 

Microtronik could actually prepare a pdf format file in case if there any issues with a server etc it also would be much easier to use. The same could be with thė list of supported cars and ėcus on hexprog. Offline version would always be useful.



sorry sir its not feasible to make wiring pdf for all supported ecu's there is more than 1000 ECU's. we really apologize for trouble caused server issue has been solved now.
AdvancedCar
2022-04-22T15:01:26Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Server issue has been solved
you can access wiring now



Thank you , Works good now , But yes PDF under our account when we sign in would be very good in case this happens again. Sometimes when you have job to do ,waiting is not a good option.
I have question.
In My Hexprog full kit , J Tag adapter missing, I also asked my friend that he got his few moths ago and same thing. Can you tell me why is this like that ?

On your website picture show Jtag adapter included .
Best tool ever " Brain.exe "
Autohex_II_BMW
2022-04-23T06:13:52Z
Originally Posted by: AdvancedCar 

Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Server issue has been solved
you can access wiring now



Thank you , Works good now , But yes PDF under our account when we sign in would be very good in case this happens again. Sometimes when you have job to do ,waiting is not a good option.
I have question.
In My Hexprog full kit , J Tag adapter missing, I also asked my friend that he got his few moths ago and same thing. Can you tell me why is this like that ?

On your website picture show Jtag adapter included .



Hello
Jtag adapter was release only couple of months back that's why missing from your package. Please provide your serial number and for sales queries please contact our team via skype/Whatsapp/ Live chat.
AdvancedCar
2022-05-02T15:15:08Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Originally Posted by: AdvancedCar 

Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Server issue has been solved
you can access wiring now



Thank you , Works good now , But yes PDF under our account when we sign in would be very good in case this happens again. Sometimes when you have job to do ,waiting is not a good option.
I have question.
In My Hexprog full kit , J Tag adapter missing, I also asked my friend that he got his few moths ago and same thing. Can you tell me why is this like that ?

On your website picture show Jtag adapter included .



Hello
Jtag adapter was release only couple of months back that's why missing from your package. Please provide your serial number and for sales queries please contact our team via skype/Whatsapp/ Live chat.



I actually got it from on of your distributors and already spoke to them and they will send it to me .

Thank you .
Best tool ever " Brain.exe "