acstucson
2024-04-19T16:39:43Z
Thank you in advance for your help. I recently purchase the Autohex II BMW Full Package SKU: AHX0005

I'm in the process of completing the FEM/BDC Replacement with Dead Original. The kit has worked great so far.

I'm stuck at Step 5. Program key if needed from key learning option 2. I see in the connection diagram a spot for Key Coil two brown wires, but don't see what needs to be connected. I see a green circuit board with a large circle, which the online sales page lists as Key, but no diagram for connection. Does anyone have a diagram or explanation on this process? I did find one video online with the Hextag and a small round stand where a key should go, but don't have that with my kit. Looking online the Hextag is shown as obsolete.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Aleksander4
2024-04-19T21:02:02Z
hi
you have to use your own coil (from car or another)
acstucson
2024-04-20T00:36:34Z
Thank you for the reply. I already had the GoDiag GT100 with FEM/BDC +Test Platform, but could not figure out how to make it work. Since my first post I did find a video that helped.
Link attached for others.