roxetteer
2017-06-29T05:52:03Z
Also a keyword search option will be useful and altering hex values manually. For example you can't code NBT for TV in motion by only altering to nicht_active...it needs FF value.
Levanime
2017-06-30T04:51:14Z
Originally Posted by: celikatila 

today i have done several manual coding on f30,autohex did great job and saved me tons, the only thing i wish autohex make an option to edit and save the german words in english that way i wouldnt look at the german english dictionary every 2 min,other then it works great,5 star to autohex

this is very good idea, we would be happy to contribute translations
celikatila
2017-07-02T18:29:43Z
i wanna suggest one more thing about coding.recently i am having too much coding about for example hid to halogen conversion, the problem with this high beam doesnt work and hid wires more than halogen wires and needs coding to work properly.and tpms removal from the fa and no lights on the dash . autohex can do this job easy but if u know what to do, while removing tpms option from fa you need to flash coding the cas frm xdsc and cappl or ccc and cluster,if you dont know this, coding doesnt work.honestly i did same like this but light didnt go away.i was googling what else could be and i saw i need to remove $2vb from fa and add $265 to fa after remove the fuse or disconnect the module you r good to go. if autohex can give tips to remove the option or some fast coding option on the software for common use of coding it ll be great time saver there are alot of coding that we need to do fast i just wanna write up some of this to come to my mind while writing to forum
-hid to halogen conversion
-tpms removal
-dvd in motion
-comfort closing for convertible top n foldable mirror
-adaptive headlight error
-digital speed
-seat belt reminder
-usb retrofit or any retrofit
the list may go up far ...
and as a user i wanna contribute the coding as much as i can i am sure there are other volunteer to help to make the autohex best tool
AUTOHEX_BMW
2017-07-02T19:23:49Z
Autohex is a tool that has to do what others do not. Encoding can be done easily with other programs. The autohex team should focus on others: FEM keys on obd, isn obd etc ... to be on the first place, to do what rivals do not do.Codings and adaptations are for beginners, they are done with cheap tools. Professionals who really repair bmw do more serious things and need serious tools