Anthony
  •  Anthony
  • 61% (Friendly)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-06-11T05:46:25Z
Has anyone tried reading a KVM lately? Just wondering if there are any issues or has it been fixed from before? Thanks
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2019-06-11T08:46:18Z
Originally Posted by: Anthony 

Has anyone tried reading a KVM lately? Just wondering if there are any issues or has it been fixed from before? Thanks

which kvm you are reading i mean the mask version.most of them works perfect now.only locked one cannot read.
Anthony
  •  Anthony
  • 61% (Friendly)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-06-11T15:07:23Z
This is a 3m25j mask. However I think it is locked. I tried programming a key with Abrites but it gave me “09 access denied” . So I read all eeprom and flash with the mdp. I then tried to enable obd programming with mdp but it doesn’t work. A friend told me mdp doesn’t work well with mdp and it doesn’t read correct flash size. So I remembered after I left the auction about hexprog but before I go back just want to be sure it can read it. Also I need a tool to write the key. I heard mart tool will write a key for this.
ANG KEY
2019-08-09T10:25:14Z
Originally Posted by: Anthony 

This is a 3m25j mask. However I think it is locked. I tried programming a key with Abrites but it gave me “09 access denied” . So I read all eeprom and flash with the mdp. I then tried to enable obd programming with mdp but it doesn’t work. A friend told me mdp doesn’t work well with mdp and it doesn’t read correct flash size. So I remembered after I left the auction about hexprog but before I go back just want to be sure it can read it. Also I need a tool to write the key. I heard mart tool will write a key for this.

Hello mate , I know it's late i have mart tool , but he doesn't write the key only generates file in eeprom and d-flash and then they had to be written and best really is for this job is vvdi prog .
Ace Locks
2019-08-14T09:24:33Z
Hi,
Which Key Maker are you using.
I have a Freelander 2013, need to know which Key Maker can make a Remote to start.
Thanks