singh336
  •  singh336
  • 61.2% (Friendly)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-12-17T17:48:50Z
https://ibb.co/GtRfWFx 

Just got hextag in the mail today.

Installed the hexprog software and registered and activated an account for the hexprog.com website.

Two issues

1st when starting application it says "canot communicate with interface" update etc , when app is started I try to hit update and it will not update because of no connection via usb to interface.

2nd issue - after registering for new account and activating account and logging into hexprog.com - it only has one link about license info to click on the page and when I click that nothing happens, in chrome / internet explorer and tried two computers and made second account to test, same thing.

How can I get this tool up and running ?
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Daveslock
2019-12-17T18:40:29Z
GO to device manager and scroll down till you see something that resembles Hexprog and do a device driver update. ( Just a big fat quess)
Contact through Skype has always been helpful for me .

Cheers
singh336
  •  singh336
  • 61.2% (Friendly)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-12-17T18:43:07Z
hey, thanks for the reply i did attempt to update the device driver but it was already up to date and in device manager it shows as microtroniks us serial device and has a tree that opens up under it showing hexprog device
Daveslock
2019-12-17T19:53:45Z
Originally Posted by: singh336 

hey, thanks for the reply i did attempt to update the device driver but it was already up to date and in device manager it shows as microtroniks us serial device and has a tree that opens up under it showing hexprog device

sing read old post here:

https://www.microtronik....mmunicate-with-Interface 

singh336
  •  singh336
  • 61.2% (Friendly)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-12-17T21:16:44Z
ah man i tried to search and couldn't find that !! thanks for finding it. I think the difference between "cant" and "cannot" is why I couldn't find that via search.

So restarting my pc and disabling driver signature via F8 key on bootup fixed the issue. reinstalled the software and driver and its seeing the interface now and updating firmware etc.

awesome !