Ran
  •  Ran
  • 52% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2023-02-18T00:39:09Z
Hello can someone help me figure this out I programmed new key's because all key's lost insert them & I get a yellow key symbol with / through it & no starting
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Piconerd
2023-02-18T05:20:48Z
Originally Posted by: Ran 

Hello can someone help me figure this out I programmed new key's because all key's lost insert them & I get a yellow key symbol with / through it & no starting

Maybe try disconnect / reconnect battery (Note this can cause issue with FRM3 data loss on some cars - but you can fix on bench with HEXPROG if this happens)
If this doesn't work you need to list the procedure you used to make keys so we can see if steps were missed.
Have you made MINI key before successfully?
Is this Flat CAS or Encrypted ?
Ran
  •  Ran
  • 52% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2023-02-18T09:45:55Z
Thank you for responding & yes I've made a key before successfully the Mini is Cas3 Encrypted I have the Autohex II BMW full & I have the Autel IM 608 programmer I used both separatley on this Mini cooper & both said key's programmed successfully test key but they wouldn't start the car both get the yellow key with / through key symbol
sixcode
2023-02-18T12:59:32Z

Thank you for responding & yes I've made a key before successfully the Mini is Cas3 Encrypted I have the Autohex II BMW full & I have the Autel IM 608 programmer I used both separatley on this Mini cooper & both said key's programmed successfully test key but they wouldn't start the car both get the yellow key with / through key symbol

time to post error codes then...
Piconerd
2023-02-19T23:41:08Z
Try battery reset first.
If fault still there scan complete car for codes and post result.
Ran
  •  Ran
  • 52% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2023-02-21T18:05:22Z
Ok thank you my customer replaced the battery be I made the keys but I'm going back to run a full scan today or tomorrow & will post results
applerallph
2023-02-21T20:16:39Z
..with such big tools you have key programming should never trouble you like that, especially on a CAS 😊
Piconerd
2023-03-21T15:09:18Z

Ok thank you my customer replaced the battery be I made the keys but I'm going back to run a full scan today or tomorrow & will post results

What was the fix for your issue?

Any update for us?