macan371538
2023-05-16T17:21:32Z
Hii,
Today i did read (backups) via Hexprog sent sw for adblue and write back, but car cant start.. I writed back all to ORI and car cant start. I was typing to support (hexprog) but they told me that problem must be somewhere in the car, but before writing car was normally working. Can somebody help me with this problem? What can cause this?
Thanks DTC and backups attached
 DTC.rar You have insufficient rights to see the content. Backup 2 HEXPROG.rar You have insufficient rights to see the content. Backup HEXPROG 1.rar You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

sixcode
2023-05-17T19:30:29Z
Originally Posted by: macan371538 

Hii,
Today i did read (backups) via Hexprog sent sw for adblue and write back, but car cant start.. I writed back all to ORI and car cant start. I was typing to support (hexprog) but they told me that problem must be somewhere in the car, but before writing car was normally working. Can somebody help me with this problem? What can cause this?
 DTC.rar You have insufficient rights to see the content. Backup 2 HEXPROG.rar You have insufficient rights to see the content. Backup HEXPROG 1.rar You have insufficient rights to see the content.

by the looks of the error it seems you did kill the ecu
AdvancedCar
2023-05-26T00:06:48Z

Hii,

Did you sent Back up file for Addblue or Internal flash file?
Also always read 2x or 3x Internal/Eternal Flash and eeprom and compare files before you do anything to see is there any difference in reading . If all same and good , then read Back up and save. Never trust back up until you check individual files .
Best tool ever " Brain.exe "
sixcode
2023-05-27T08:02:56Z
Originally Posted by: AdvancedCar 

Hii,

Did you sent Back up file for Addblue or Internal flash file?
Also always read 2x or 3x Internal/Eternal Flash and eeprom and compare files before you do anything to see is there any difference in reading . If all same and good , then read Back up and save. Never trust back up until you check individual files .

why on gods green earth you need to read so many times, if you use other "offical tools" its the first time correct for each and every one of them
only need to read and compare if you write to donor, if hexprog needs to read it this much time and files are not the same they did not do there job with writing the protocol.....
Autohex_II_BMW
2023-05-29T11:41:46Z

Hii,

The two times read of internal eeprom and internal flash from the ecu is exactly the same, so data must be good from ecu and it read correctly. And also note that backup files are encrypted and it will be different data encrypted and comparing will show differences and no need to bother with that. Hope Adblue is done from the internal flash and written exactly correctly. please contact support they will check in detail if you have ecu. On checking the files attached nothing seems wrong from the files read.