BMWZG
  •  BMWZG
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2022-03-05T17:10:23Z
Hello ,
I can't read with BDM Ex-Flash in ME 9.2.2. Please do not tell me that this is a quetia of equipment or power supply, because I did full backup and P-Flash reading without any problems. Only with separetelly read Ex-Flash an error is displayed as on the screen. other tool with the same BDM adapter reads Ex-Flash without any problem.  error.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  ME9.2.2.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2022-03-07T06:32:24Z
Originally Posted by: BMWZG 

Hello ,
I can't read with BDM Ex-Flash in ME 9.2.2. Please do not tell me that this is a quetia of equipment or power supply, because I did full backup and P-Flash reading without any problems. Only with separetelly read Ex-Flash an error is displayed as on the screen. other tool with the same BDM adapter reads Ex-Flash without any problem.  error.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  ME9.2.2.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.

As you can see the error itself describes cannot detect ext flash so your ECU has different ext flash than the option you selected. your ECU has AM29BDD160G ext flash so please use that option to read your ECU. it is the 2nd option of ME9.2.2
BMWZG
  •  BMWZG
  • 100% (Exalted)
2022-03-07T11:31:56Z
I think that the problem is in Hexprog database. ME9.2.2_EXT-flash.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Autohex_II_BMW
2022-03-08T07:16:12Z

I think that the problem is in Hexprog database. ME9.2.2_EXT-flash.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.

S29CD016G and AM29BDD160G works on same option so please read your ecu from the option we mentioned above it will work. S29CD016G is the supersede of AM29BDD160G
BMWZG
  •  BMWZG
  • 100% (Exalted)
2022-03-08T08:06:44Z
I understand and I finally read this ECU when I chose ME9.2. But question is why Hexprog software after instert BOSCH HW numbers identify this ECU inproper ?
Autohex_II_BMW
2022-03-10T08:52:31Z

I understand and I finally read this ECU when I chose ME9.2. But question is why Hexprog software after instert BOSCH HW numbers identify this ECU inproper ?

its not in proper sir, by part number you can search ECU name , as you can see you get 3 options of ME9.2.2. You can read the ECU from the last option from that which has the correct ext flash S29CD016G and AM29BDD160G. It worked from ME9.2 because that also has same ext flash.