Info@corriganmotors.com
2023-10-07T17:44:03Z
Hello all,

Please forgive my ignorance on my questions. I do not normally do any tuning work other than HP tuners on domestic petrol vehicles here in the U.S. I have Hexprog for its cloning capabilities, but I have a recent request from a customer to do some tuning work on his 2010 BMW X5 35d with DDE, EDC17CP09.

The situation is this: The vehicle is not registered for road use, so emission compliance is not a concern for him. The vehicle has a faulty reductant tank and has a slew of related DTC's. He does not wish to spend the money for repairs of the system and is asking for tuning help to turn off the MIL (check engine light) and SCR system.

My questions are as follows:
-Are there any physical hardware modifications necessary when requesting "addblue off"?
-Is there anything that needs to be done in regards to coding or vehicle order?
-Will all related dtc's for SCR system be disabled, including NOX sensor faults? Because in addition to the reductant tank related dtc's, the vehicle also has some NOX signal faults. Because the NOX system monitors SCR health, would those faults be disabled as well, or do I need to request DTC off for those specific faults?
-Is there anything else I need to consider?

Thanks in advance
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

brad_system
2023-10-08T19:50:05Z
-adblue pump and sensors dont need to be disconnected
-no coding needed
-nox removed with adblue
Info@corriganmotors.com
2023-10-09T10:13:02Z
Thank you for the info!