Magno
  •  Magno
  • 51.4% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-04-05T17:16:35Z
Hello friends I'm new to the forum my name is Magno my hexprog did not read MED17.5.25 VW golf tsi presents for me the following error
(Reading timeout, try ref 954 again). tested on 2 new modules and 1 used that you want to clone. does anyone have any tips if there is another step to follow?
test like MED17.5.21 is also executed by similar and when the read command it closes the software and it is necessary to execute it again.
I thank you for your help.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2020-04-06T06:53:21Z
Originally Posted by: Magno 

Hello friends I'm new to the forum my name is Magno my hexprog did not read MED17.5.25 VW golf tsi presents for me the following error
(Reading timeout, try ref 954 again). tested on 2 new modules and 1 used that you want to clone. does anyone have any tips if there is another step to follow?
test like MED17.5.21 is also executed by similar and when the read command it closes the software and it is necessary to execute it again.

hi,
please contact us on skype(microtronik@outlook.com)
Magno
  •  Magno
  • 51.4% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-04-06T14:19:51Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Originally Posted by: Magno 

hi,
please contact us on skype(microtronik@outlook.com)

Thank you very much this resolved really works I just need to wait for the next update.
support note 10