AdvancedCar
2023-05-10T02:49:16Z
Hi,
There is a problem when you try to write P Flash to Simos 12 VAG , It does not write one area where is Immobilizer data is MAC 1.
I contact support back in December and report this problem and till this day it has not been solved.
This ECU has Immobilizer data in Eeprom and MAC1 in Flash so when you transfer Immo data from one ECU to other Both has to be write Flash and Eeprom (P Flash and D flash)
D flash writes Ok m but P flash never write this area which is in line 0x001150.

When I find out this in December , I went to local guy and use FLEX and FLEX write this are with out any problem, So this area CAN BE WRITE and there is no checksum in this area.
I had to use him every time I have this ECU and of Course I have to pay him for this and that is not good thing having my own tool I have to pay someone to do this for me.

I attached picture after Write P Flash to donor ECU, In picture you can see donor and original ECU and you can see in Donor ECU this was NOT written , same data as before .
Again This area has MAC1 and has to be able to Write this area .

Please can this be fixed ASAP.
I think over 5 moths is very long time for this to not be fixed.

Simos12
Best tool ever " Brain.exe "
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

AdvancedCar
2023-05-12T14:06:23Z
Anyone from HEXPROG team??????
AdvancedCar
2023-05-26T00:36:41Z
Can this be fixed ,Please.
sixcode
2023-05-27T08:05:55Z
never depend on 1 tool, buy several tools to do this job, in my case have have 3 tools to do this job and if i dont trust the first one i use a other to confim
AdvancedCar
2023-11-01T13:39:49Z
This is Not fixed yet,
Can you Please fix this problem. It has been 1 year since I found this problem, I really do not know why is this so hard to fix it .
At least someone form Support can reply to my Thread???????
Autohex_II_BMW
2023-11-02T07:38:44Z
Please make a ticket on www.hexprog.com  our team will check and reply to the ticket.
Thank you
AdvancedCar
2023-11-08T02:59:59Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Please make a ticket on www.hexprog.com  our team will check and reply to the ticket.
Thank you

I did this and they told me We will check more on this ecu data and details, and close my ticket .

NOW What, wait another 300+ days ???
I report this problem 1 year ago, YES Last NOVEMBER , They keep telling me this is OTP area , and it is not because I know 100% That FLEX can write this portion since I did to many ECUs .
AdvancedCar
2023-12-02T04:01:46Z
Ok ,
Today I had one more ECU that needed this , Again I had to go to Local guy to finish job correctly .
I took log from FLEX and this line is in Sector 1 and 100% this is not in OTP area , I opened new ticket and send all this data.
I am also posting it here and I made very clear schematic of this .

PLEASE CAN you guys fix this ????

Simos 12 ECU
AdvancedCar
2023-12-02T15:21:13Z
This is the answer from Support:

"On 12/2/2023 6:47:13 AM Microtronik Wrote:

We have a plan to make a general password transferring from original to donor for all Ecus with Tricore MCU.
"

And they close my ticket .

Is this some kind of JOKE??????
I spend my own time to find solution and all you have to do fix BUG in software that is not writing Sector 1 correct in Flash and I get this kind of answer .
I can not believe this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!